Premier Emergency Services Lockers are designed to securely store bags, clothing, documents, laptops and other small to medium size items. Designed in collaboration with the Fire & Rescue NSW, our Services Locker has become the benchmark for the Services Industry. In use across Australia by Fire & Rescue, Police, Ambulance and SES.
Emergency Services Locker Features and Benefits
- Made from heavy gauge steel
- Environmentally friendly 100% recyclable steel
- Extra wide – 495mm
- Welded frame provides strength and stability
- Perimeter door surround prevents the door from being forced inwards
- Full length internal door reinforcement for added strength
- Fixed top shelf
- Fixed lower shelf
- Heavy duty hanging rail
- Door and rear panel louvres provides cross ventilation
- 180 degree opening door for easy access
- Powder coat finish
We take pride in producing only the highest quality and most durable steel lockers on the market today. With confidence, we offer a lifetime warranty.
We have 14 colours within our normal range, and have access to thousands of colours from companies including Dulux, Jotun and Interpon. We also have access to the increasingly popular RAL certified colour range.